View Profile zesty-mcstupid

All 32 Game Reviews

11 w/ Responses

A lot of dialogue text is buggy, and I REEEALLLY hate how slow the character moves

May I suggest adding different types of cannons the tanks can switch between? like, say, one could be a fully-automatic, yet low-damage machine gun, one could be an explosive shell that deals AOE damage but shoots slower, etc?

RomanArbuz responds:

Thanks for your feedback, I will add new bonuses and weapons soon!

i don't know who that guy in the thumbnail is but i want to fuck him

HOW DO I SHOOT

RicardoReyesPaz responds:

With X, you can see all the controls in the button that is on the top left corner in the menu.

Sorry for the annoyance.

This game is simply charming and I can't help but smile

Not loading for me

The city level is too hard for me; not only are the civilians idiots, but i have too little hp to withstand the onslaughts. Also, place the pre-set tanks in a different area, the menu thing completely hides them when they're at the bottom of the screen, and I didn't even notice they were there until they started shooting rockets at invading slimes.

trapezz responds:

You can hide the bottom panel with the X button on the top right of it. You can also heal yourself in the upgrade panel. The game is overall too hard I know.

Opening the inventory doesn't work and softlocks me

Tiffypowers responds:

ahhhh I knowww. It's the stupid plugins I'm using. Apparently they don't play well with html files.
I am absolutely fuming at that, but I really don't know how to fix it.

Nothing too special or spectacularly original, but very polished. However, quite a number of levels (namely the ones with multiple edge jumps in a row) particularly stood out to me, and not in a very good way.

08jack responds:

thanks for the feedback. i'll try adjusting some of the levels for the next update 👍

This is good. Like, this is REALLY really good. The best click-and-drag puzzle game I've ever played.

Mandigondo responds: